Healthy Chicken Shaami kebab.
You can cook Healthy Chicken Shaami kebab using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Shaami kebab
- It’s 500 g of Chicken mince.
- It’s 150 g of Chana dal.
- It’s 2 of red onions finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of green chillis chopped fine.
- It’s 5 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 2 (1 inch) of pieces cinnamon.
- It’s 5-7 of cloves.
- Prepare 10-15 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
Healthy Chicken Shaami kebab step by step
- Preheat airfryer to 180 degrees..
- Boil the chicken,daal,ginger garlic paste, onions, whole spices with salt and water till chicken is cooked and tender.dry off all excess water..
- Allow it to cool,remove cardamoms and cinnamon and grind the rest to a coarse mixture..
- Add the coriander leaves,egg and green chillies and the mould into round patties.
- Place the patties in airfryer and bast with oil.cook for 15 min till outer surface is crisp and browned..
- Serve with mint chutney and onions!.