California Farm Breaded Beef Liver.
You can cook California Farm Breaded Beef Liver using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Farm Breaded Beef Liver
- You need 1 pound of Fresh pork, calf, or beef liver, 4 slices, sliced 1/4 “ thick, veins removed.
- Prepare Cup of full milk.
- You need Pinch of pepper, pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of fresh farm eggs, beaten.
- You need 4 Tbs of flour.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of lard, butter, or bacon fat.
- You need 4 of Pickled or fresh lemon wedgies.
- It’s of Cost: $3 for four meals, 75 cents each.
California Farm Breaded Beef Liver instructions
- Slice, deveine, rinse, wash liver slices, submerge in milk fifteen minutes.
- Press both sides of milk soaked slice of liver in flour, sprinkle pepper on, coat with egg, then breadcrumbs, press down with the palm of your hand, lay on platter..
- Heat Tbs oil, butter, lard, or bacon fat below smoking point, fry each breaded schnitzel till golden brown on each side, few minutes, keep warm in oven. Squeeze lemon on top, serve salt on the side. Enjoy!.