Born in the USA? Glutinous Rice Flour Cake.
You can have Born in the USA? Glutinous Rice Flour Cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Born in the USA? Glutinous Rice Flour Cake
- Prepare of Mochiko.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Koshi-an smooth red bean paste or tsubu-an chunky red bean paste.
- Prepare of Black sesame seeds.
Born in the USA? Glutinous Rice Flour Cake instructions
- Melt the unsalted butter and mix with the granulated sugar..
- Mix in the vanilla essence, then the eggs, mochiko, baking powder and milk in that order..
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin greased with butter (not listed in ingredients) and spoon the bean paste over the top. (The bean paste will naturally sink into the batter while baking.).
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds over the top. Bake the cake in an oven preheated to 180℃ (350°F) for 40-50 minutes..
- Top with whipped cream if you like..