Chicken Egg foo Yung #america.
You can cook Chicken Egg foo Yung #america using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Egg foo Yung #america
- You need of Diced Chicken, (about 2-3 tenderlions).
- Prepare of Fresh Bean sprouts, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of Frozen Peas.
- It’s of large eggs, slightly beaten.
- It’s of Oyster sauce or soy sauce.
- You need of 1/8, Chinese five Spices.
- You need of 1/8,white pepper.
- Prepare of each: Pork gravy, Chicken stock,.
- Prepare of each 1/8 cup of Soy sauce and Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Cornstarch dissolved in 2 Tbsps. of chicken stock.
- It’s of peanut oil.
- Prepare of Rice of your choice, cooked.
Chicken Egg foo Yung #america step by step
- Stir fry chicken for1 minute then add to a large bowl and mix together chicken and the next 7 ingredients; set aside….
- In a saucepan bring chicken stock to a boil, Then add soy sauce and oyster sauce and cornstarch; reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes until the sauce is thick and clear; then sir in the Pork gravy, mix well and set aside……Or just put the jar of Heinz pork gravy in saucepan and add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and a pinch of Chinese five spices….let boil and serve over EGG Foo Yung.
- In a 12-inch wok or 8-inch skillet, over high heat for 30 seconds. Pour in 1-Tbsp. of oil, swirl it about in the pan and heat another 30 seconds,.
- Then add about a 1/4 cup of mixture to heated oil and let cook undisturbed for 1 minute, or until lightly browned. (For darker color add soy sauce while cooking), then turn patty over and cook for an additional minute. Transfer to a plate and cover..
- Cook rice of choice add 1Egg Foo Yung patty and a 1/2 cup of gravy… serve and enjoy! ("I use Jasmine rice").