California Farm English Muffins.
You can cook California Farm English Muffins using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm English Muffins
- You need Cup of Lukewarm milk, tsp yeast and Tbs sugar.
- You need 2 cups of All-purpose Flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 Tbs molten butter.
- It’s of Sprinkle of corn meal.
- It’s of Cost.
- It’s of Flour, 60 cents, baking powder 10 cents, butter 10 cents, milk, sugar, yeast, 10 cents, each muffin 12 cents, complete breakfast 25 cents.
California Farm English Muffins step by step
- Mix yeast and sugar in lukewarm milk, wait till it foams, about 10 minutes. Add flour, baking powder, salt, molten butter, mix 5 minutes, let rest an hour till doubled in size. Roll into eight balls, put on pizza stone or cookie sheet on 1/2 tsp of corn meal, press top flat. Let rise 1 hour. Turn oven to 400F (7 min), bake top gold brown, (3 min), flip, bake bottom (3 min). Enjoy!.