Steamed baby corn and mange tout pasta salad. Put water in a deep pan and boil it. Steam or stir fry baby corn a minute or two and it will retain its shape and flavor; never cook past tender-crunchy. This incredibly easy pasta salad recipe will get you hooked.
V puram Eat street which has a row of different American corn salad is quite famous every where,but I got introduced to baby corn salad only at this place. I was surprised to see the list of. How to cook baby corn and mangetout. You can cook Steamed baby corn and mange tout pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed baby corn and mange tout pasta salad
- You need 1 pack of baby corn and mange tout mix.
- You need of (Leftover pasta, rice or quinoa).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of american mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of light mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of greek yogurt.
- You need of Salt, chilli pepper flakes, ground red pepper.
Add the baby corn to the boiling water. Recipe Of Super Quick Homemade Steamed Baby Corn And Mange Tout Pasta Salad Cookandrecipe Com. Find an easy pasta salad recipe for your picnic or potluck. Many dishes skip the usual tortilla-beans-rice trio altogether: Think vibrant soups, messy sandwiches, and a cheesy grilled corn salad.
Steamed baby corn and mange tout pasta salad step by step
- Put water in a deep pan and boil it. Place a sieve on top of pan, put baby corns and mange touts inside. Close it with the lid. Cook for 10-15 mins..
- Mix mayo, mustard and Greek yogurt in a bowl. When vegetables are cooked, place them in a plate. Add olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Add mayo sauce on top and sprinkle chillies. Enjoy! ❤.
Fresh and flavorful pasta salads are fitting side dishes for your favorite grilled entrées, but can also star as main dishes. Grilled Yellow Squash and Zucchini Pasta Salad Tout. Orzo Salad with Corn, Green Beans, and Tomatoes Recipe. Summer vegetables shine in this easy-to-assemble pasta salad. Stir fry is a very popular cooking method originated in China.