Southwestern Corn Chowder.
You can cook Southwestern Corn Chowder using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwestern Corn Chowder
- Prepare of onions, chopped.
- It’s of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of (or 3) oil.
- Prepare of (or 4) russet potatoes, diced.
- It’s of (16-oz.) frozen corn.
- You need of (32-oz.) low-sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of (or 2) milk.
- Prepare of (14-oz.) smoked sausage.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, to taste.
- Prepare of Tony's seasoning, to taste.
Southwestern Corn Chowder step by step
- Cut sausage into bite-sized and set aside..
- Sauté onions and peppers in oil..
- Add potatoes and broth; cook until potatoes are soft..
- Add corn, milk, and sausage..
- Simmer at least 15 minutes more..
- You may substitute 1(16-oz.) pkg. of frozen seasoning blend for the fresh onions and bell pepper..
- Adjust the amount of milk to make chowder the consistency you prefer..