Tomato and Jalapeno Macaroni n cheese.
You can have Tomato and Jalapeno Macaroni n cheese using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato and Jalapeno Macaroni n cheese
- You need of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of jalapenos ( use as many as you want depending on how spicy you like it).
- Prepare of elbow pasta.
- Prepare of American cheese slices ( or whichever cheese you decide).
Tomato and Jalapeno Macaroni n cheese step by step
- Get your 4 cups of elbow pasta ready for boiling..
- Once pasta has boiled, drain water and put pasta back into the pot you boiled it in..
- Add your canned tomatoes and jalapenos ( I use about 3 jalapenos cuz I like my mac and cheese spicy ).
- Mix in the tomatoes and jalapenos until they are mixed through the whole pot..
- Add the cheese slices, use as many as you like. If you want it really cheesy use a whole pack of cheese slices..
- Put in the oven at 450○F for about 10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted..
- Let stand for a couple minutes..