Sichuan Pizza Slice.
You can cook Sichuan Pizza Slice using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sichuan Pizza Slice
- Prepare 1 of frozen Costco cheese pizza.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pixian doubanjiang.
- You need 1 can of anchovies.
- You need 1 tbsp of each coarsely grated mozzarella, romano, and parmigiana cheese.
- Prepare 6 of sungold cherry tomatoes.
- You need 6 of medium leaves fresh basil.
Sichuan Pizza Slice instructions
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Add the cheeses to the top of the pie..
- Drizzle the doubanjiang over the pizza..
- Place 2 or 3 anchovies strategically on the pie..
- Slice the tomatoes in half, add to the pie face down..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add chopped basil..
- Put back in oven for 1-2 minutes..
- Serve immediately..