Texas Cowboy Cookies.
You can cook Texas Cowboy Cookies using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texas Cowboy Cookies
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of bittersweet chocolate chips.
- You need of regular oats.
- You need of sweetened coconut flakes.
- You need of chopped pecans.
Texas Cowboy Cookies step by step
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl..
- In a large electric mixer bowl beat butter until creamy, then add sugars and mix for 2 minutes..
- Beat in egg and vanilla..
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined..
- Stir in rest of ingredients..
- If possible, cover dough in film and let it rest 24 hours in the refrigerator. In my experience this way the cookies will be crunchier on the outside and softer on the inside..
- Heat oven to 350F..
- In a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper drop 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie, spacing 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 15 minutes until edges are lightly brown, rotating sheet halfway through. Let them rest for 15’, then transfer to rack to cool..