Jowar corn vada. Millets are very healthy food option. See recipes for Juwar roti (Sorghum), Ponk vada (sorghum fritters) too. Jowar – healthy gluten free dish !!!
These sweet corn vadas are a must try during the monsoons and they make for a lovely evening snack. Corn vada (Mokkajonna Vadalu) is a popular snack item in Andhra pradesh, it is even served as a breakfast at few households. I have heard about these vadas from my MIL and she also shared me the. You can cook Jowar corn vada using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jowar corn vada
- Prepare of jowar flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of sodabicarb.
- It’s of boiled American corn kernels.
- It’s of green chillies.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- You need of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare of red chili powder.
- Prepare of crushed jaggery.
- Prepare of curd.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of sesame seeds + as required.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Corn vada makes for a perfect snack delight on those lazy winter evenings, you can also serve it with coconut chutney and rasam. Prepared with corn kernels, bread slices. Discover how to make Corn Vada using our easy to make Corn Vada recipes and videos. Makai na Vada – Corn Fritters.
Jowar corn vada step by step
- In a mixer jar take boiled american corn kernels, green chillies, garlic cloves and ginger. Blend them coarse..
- In a mixing bowl take jowar flour. Add salt, oil and sodabicarb and mix them. Add blended corn mixture, crushed jaggery, red chili powder, chopped coriander leaves and curd. First combine all ingredients well. Then add required water and make soft dough form. Rest for 15 minutes..
- Make small lemon size balls from it. Press with palm and prepare vada shape. Sprinkle sesame seeds on them and slightly press them so seeds should stick well..
- Deep fry in hot oil on low to medium flame till golden brown. Tempting jowar corn vada is ready. Serve with curd..
Corn Vada, an Andhra style recipe makes for a wonderful tea time snack. Easy to make with minimal ingredients among Indian corn recipes Corn Vada is a kid friendly evening snack that is addictive. Ingredients used in corn vada. • Garam masala powder – half teaspoons. Sweet corn vada recipe – deep fried patties made from sweet corn, bread and spiced with green chili. This sweet corn vada is very easy to make.