American corn maggi. Boil water in a vessel and add maggie noodles. When noodles are cooked drain excess water into the strainer. American corn maggi step by step Add boiled corn,salt,butter and maggie masala.
It is also a best snacks option and loved by people of all age groups. You can add American sweet corn and green peas. Just defrost them ahead of time. You can have American corn maggi using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of American corn maggi
- It’s 2 packet of maggi.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- You need 2 spoon of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need 1 spoon of butter.
Half cook Maggi and corn together. Grease a baking dish with butter. Spread the half cooked Maggi and corn. This holiday season, add a Latin twist to an American classic: stuffing.
American corn maggi instructions
- Boil water in a vessel and add maggie noodles.
- When noodles are cooked drain excess water into the strainer.
- Heat oil in a wok and sakte onion and carrot.
- Add boiled corn,salt,butter and maggie masala..
- Add boiled noodles into it and mix well.
- Enjoy hot corn noodles in midnight..
- Heat oil in a wok and saute onion and carrots.
Perfect with ham or turkey, MAGGI Cornbread and Chile Stuffing is sure to become a family favorite. The ban on Maggi broke a lot of hearts, especially people who put up in hostels or ones who stay alone. There is hardly any substitute for Maggi. But thankfully, now it is back! Corn and Cheese Maggi is perfect for those who are not fond of any spicy grub.