California Farm Breaded Beef Liver.
You can cook California Farm Breaded Beef Liver using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Farm Breaded Beef Liver
- Prepare of Fresh pork, calf, or beef liver, 4 slices, sliced 1/4 “ thick, veins removed.
- It’s of full milk.
- You need of pepper, pinch of salt.
- You need of fresh farm eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- It’s of lard, butter, or bacon fat.
- You need of Pickled or fresh lemon wedgies.
- You need of Cost: $3 for four meals, 75 cents each.
California Farm Breaded Beef Liver step by step
- Slice, deveine, rinse, wash liver slices, submerge in milk fifteen minutes.
- Press both sides of milk soaked slice of liver in flour, sprinkle pepper on, coat with egg, then breadcrumbs, press down with the palm of your hand, lay on platter..
- Heat Tbs oil, butter, lard, or bacon fat below smoking point, fry each breaded schnitzel till golden brown on each side, few minutes, keep warm in oven. Squeeze lemon on top, serve salt on the side. Enjoy!.