You can cook Skillet Succotash using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Succotash
- It’s 12 oz of Frozen Lima Beans.
- Prepare 12 oz of Frozen Corn.
- Prepare 2 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper (chopped).
- You need Handful of fresh Green Beans (cut in 1 inch strips).
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Skillet Succotash instructions
- Cut bacon in 1 inch strips. Place in wok or skillet over high heat on stove. Render all the oil from bacon..
- Add onions, red bell pepper, and green beans to the rendered bacon. Stir continuously over high heat..
- After a couple of minutes of stirring, add the frozen corn and frozen Lima beans. Add butter after a couple of more minutes..
- You want all the vegetables to be hot and done, but not overdone. Crisp is better than limp vegetables..
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Eat and enjoy.