Singapore Noodles (diet version).
You can have Singapore Noodles (diet version) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Singapore Noodles (diet version)
- You need 75 g of egg noodles dry / 2½ oz ..
- Prepare 2 of eggs large hens.
- Prepare 200 g of shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of red pepper / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 75 g of pepper yellow / 2½ oz ..
- Prepare 25 g of broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz ..
- It’s 50 g of carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz ..
- You need 125 g of mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz ..
- You need 75 g of red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 50 g of scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz ..
- You need 50 g of water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz ..
- It’s ½ tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need ½ teaspoon of ginger dried.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of curry powder medium *.
- You need of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Singapore Noodles (diet version) step by step
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside..
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips..
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over..
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders..
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition..
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately..