Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles.
You can cook Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles
- You need 2 of packs Uncooked yakisoba noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 200 ml of ★ Hot water.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each ★ Sake and mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Weipa.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Sliced red chili peppers.
- It’s 100 grams of Pork (chopped or thinly sliced pork belly).
- It’s 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 1/2 of of a head Bok choy.
Addictive Chinese Style Yakisoba Noodles step by step
- Heat some sesame oil in a wok or frying pan, and stir-fry the finely chopped garlic and sliced red chili pepper. When it becomes fragrant, add the pork and stir-fry..
- When the pork is cooked add the ★ ingredients as well as the noodles. Stir fry while de-tangling the noodles. Taste the noodles as you cook them..
- When the noodles are well flavored, add the vegetables and simmer while stir-frying. Make sure not to overcook it..
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add some finely chopped red chili pepper to taste!.
- I use these yakisoba noodles. They were on half price sale for 19 yen!.
- This is the Weipa I use..