Creamy Corn Spinach.
You can have Creamy Corn Spinach using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn Spinach
- It’s of spinach.
- You need of boiled American corn.
- It’s of cream or malai.
- You need of tomato purie.
- You need of curd.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of cumin seed.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s of garam masala powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Creamy Corn Spinach instructions
- Blanch and purie the spinach…
- Heat a pan put oil, then cumin seed, then turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and let all the masala get cook….
- Then add tomato purie and malai and let it cook on a medium slow flame for 3 to 4 minute or till the masala leave the side of a pan…
- Then add curd and stirr….
- Then add spinach purie and corn, finally add salt and garam masala, mix it properly and cook for 2 minute….
- Turn off the gas and ur dish is now get ready to b serve…