American Blackberry Muffin.
You can cook American Blackberry Muffin using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American Blackberry Muffin
- It’s of Cake flour.
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Blackberries.
- Prepare of ＊Sugar (sugar crystals).
- You need of ＊Cinnamon.
American Blackberry Muffin step by step
- Leave the butter and eggs at room temperature. Weigh out the other ingredients to be ready to use. The ＊ ingredients are for the topping. Combine the sugar and the cinnamon (optional.).
- Cream the softened butter and then add the sugar..
- Add the beaten egg to Step 2 in 2-3 batches while mixing it in well. Then add the salt..
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and then add 1/3 of it to Step 3 and mix it in..
- Also add 1/3 of the milk and stir. Alternate adding the remaining powder ingredients with the milk for two more turns, mixing them in each time..
- Add the blackberries to Step 5 and stir them in. (If you will be topping the muffins with blackberries, set aside 20-30 berries.).
- Pour the batter from Step 6 into the muffin tin (about 80% full)..
- [This Step is optional] Top the muffins with the blackberries you set aside and the combined ＊ cinnamon and sugar ingredients..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 175°C and they're done. Once a toothpick is removed cleanly, they're done..
- These are stuffed with blackberries. If you think there doesn't need to be so many berries in the muffins, decrease the amount..
- The cake is so moist that they can still be enjoyed 2 days later..