Corn dry fruit pulao. This Dried Fruit Pulao recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Rich pulao made with dry fruits and saffron. For more recipes related to Dry Fruit Pulao checkout Jeera Rice, Jodhpuri Vegetable Pulao, Sabz Biryani, Vegetable Biryani.
Add some dried fruits on top and garnish with edible rose petals. Corn and vegetable pulao is a delicious combination of corn and colourful mixed vegetables with perfectly cooked rice. For this FRESH & DRY FRUIT PULAO, I used pineapples, ripe mango, orange pieces, pistachios, raisins, cashew nuts, ghee, milk, saffron, sugar and salt! You can cook Corn dry fruit pulao using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn dry fruit pulao
- You need 2 bowl of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 bowl of American.
- Prepare 8-10 of each almonds & cashews.
- Prepare of Whole spices-.
- Prepare 4 of cloves,.
- You need 2 of black cardamom,.
- You need 2 of pieces of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cummin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
There was a corn lying in my house for two days which my hubby had brought. I was just thinking and thinking what can be done with this. So I thought of trying something new. When I decided to make this dish.
Corn dry fruit pulao step by step
- Wash rice,after washing soak them in water for half an hour..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker saute both almonds and cashews.Add all spices together stir well then add American 🌽.
- Cook for 1 to 2 min.put roughly chopped coriander leaves, green chillies.lastly add rice cook for few seconds..
- Lastly add 2 1/2 bowl of water.keep the lid give only one whistle & keep the cooker out of the flame..
- Let it cool.open the lid yummy pulau ready to relish with butter,mango pickle or curd or as per choice what you like..
This Pulao is special because it's loaded with dry fruits. It is rich and flavorful dish that is simple yet different. Usually I add peas, carrots, cashews A traditional gujarati 'khatti-mithi' kadhi and papad to accompany this Pulao. Do try this pulao recipe to turn any occasion into a special occasion with its. A simple, rich and delicious pulao with fruits and dry fruits.