Meatball Noodle Soup.
You can have Meatball Noodle Soup using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of chili garlic paste.
- You need 7-8 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of five spice.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s Dash of garlic powder.
- It’s Dash of ginger powder.
- It’s 1.5 of onions, juilenned.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white peppercorn, crushed.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Prepare of Cilantro, chopped (optional).
- It’s of Pickled cabbage (optional).
- It’s 3-4 oz of spiced tofu, cubed (optional).
- It’s of Noodles, cooked + drained.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 block of firm tofu, cooked + crumbled.
- It’s 3 of shiitaki mushrooms, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of wood ear mushrooms, finely chopped.
- It’s Dash of fish sauce.
- It’s Dash of sesame oil.
- It’s Dash of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of barley.
- It’s 3 oz of Beyond plant-based ground meat or substitute.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
Meatball Noodle Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Shape mixture into balls and place on to greased baking sheet. Bake for approximately 25 mins until slightly brown. Set aside when done..
- In a large pot heat oil, tomato paste, and chili garlic paste. Add broth, onions, bay leaves, five spice, garlic powder, ginger powder, and peppercorn. Boil until onions soften. Add water as needed..
- Place cooked noodles into bowls. Top with meatballs, cilantro, cabbage, and tofu. Pour in boiling stock..