American Pizza with Basil Pesto.
You can cook American Pizza with Basil Pesto using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American Pizza with Basil Pesto
- It’s of handful Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Basil pesto Step 2.
- It’s of Tomato.
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- You need of For the tomato sauce.
- It’s of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
American Pizza with Basil Pesto step by step
- Shred the cheese..
- For the basil pesto, blend a handful of basil, about 100 ml of olive oil, 2 dashes of salt, and one clove of garlic for the sauce..
- Add the canned tomatoes and salt to a bowl and mash with your hands. Preheat the oven to 250℃ along with the baking pan..
- Transfer the dough to a floured work surface, and roll out to a 25 cm diameter circle. Make sure to roll it outwards from the center and leave a lip around the edges for the crust..
- Transfer the dough to a piece of aluminium foil. Spread with the tomato sauce, and scatter with a generous amount of cheese..
- Place sliced tomato on top, and drizzle on the Step 2 basil sauce in a spiral, working from the outside in. Bake in the oven at 250℃ for 10 minutes..