Tomato Noodle Soup.
You can have Tomato Noodle Soup using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 of cooked egg noodle nests, drained.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger root, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 6 oz of vegetarian chicken, sliced.
- It’s Dash of paprika.
- Prepare Dash of five spice.
- You need 4-5 sprigs of fresh lemongrass.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 5 cups of stock.
- It’s 1 cup of radish, cubed.
- It’s 6-8 pieces of fried tofu.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of basil & scallions (optional).
Tomato Noodle Soup instructions
- Saute onions, garlic, lemongrass, and ginger. Add spices and stir in chicken slices. Add tomato paste to mixture and heat until color deepens..
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are cooked..
- Pour over cooked egg noodles. *Serve with basil and scallions..