Curd paneer and corn sandwich. See recipes for Paneer veg cheese corn grilled sandwiches bread slices•hung curd•American corn kernels boiled•Coriander leaves•oragano•red chilli flakes•white pepper powder•salt and pepper powder. This paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and sweet corn sandwich is delicious, so filling and doesn't require much work. The only thing which you Paneer in rich in protein and since this sandwich has paneer and cheese, two things which most kids love I am sending this kid friendly recipe to.
Combine the paneer, cheese spread, curd, mustard seed powder, vinegar, salt, black pepper powder and sugar in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste, if the mixture is thick or dry add little curd, blend for a while. My son loves paneer and so this sandwich was just waiting to happen. This makes for a super filling evening snack and a great lunchbox option. You can have Curd paneer and corn sandwich using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curd paneer and corn sandwich
- Prepare of bread slices.
- Prepare of hung curd.
- Prepare of American corn kernels boiled.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of oragano.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes.
- It’s of white pepper powder.
- You need of salt and pepper powder.
- Prepare of butter to grill.
- You need of kalonji/nigella seeds.
- It’s of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare of Charcoal.
If you have picky eaters who don't like to bite into pieces of corn you may pulse the kernels a bit longer. The additon of crumbled paneer makes the filling so. There are many themes suggested by Srivalli. I have select "pick one ingredient" theme for the first week of marathon.
Curd paneer and corn sandwich step by step
- Take 1 cup hung curd. Add paneer pieces and boiled corn kernels. Add above-mentioned ingredients and heat a charcoal and give smoke to the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Spread the mixture on bread slices and cover them with another bread slices. Now grill them adding butter on grill pan..
- Flip and grill from the other side. Cut the sandwiches into your desired shape and serve..
Curd may not be good for sandwich as they become soft, so may not be good, if ok with soft sandwich go ahead. also Milk and paneer and curd have different nutritional values hence recommend to use all three in food process. like curd had good bacteria Lactobacilious. Paneer is the star ingredient in some of my most favorite Indian dishes — and probably yours too! I often find myself scooping just one more nibble of Press the curds: Transfer the curds (still in the cheesecloth) to a large dinner plate. Shape them into a rough square and then fold the cheesecloth. Veg Sandwich Recipes : Vegetable Sandwich, Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Grill Sandwich, Pizza Sandwiches, Cream Cheese Sandwich, Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich.