Cabbage! Delicious and Healthy Okonomiyaki.
You can cook Cabbage! Delicious and Healthy Okonomiyaki using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage! Delicious and Healthy Okonomiyaki
- Prepare of <Batter>.
- It’s 100 grams of White flour.
- It’s 130 ml of ☆Hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 medium of potato Freshly-grated potatoes (You don't have to peel the skins).
- You need 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2/3 stalk of Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Sakura shrimp – tiny dried shrimp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Aonori.
- It’s 1 of Tempura crumbs (optional).
- You need of <Ingredients, toppings>.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Pork belly meat or thinly-sliced meat; you could even use pre-prepared shrimp or squid if you like.
- Prepare 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Kezuribushi (dried fish shavings).
Cabbage! Delicious and Healthy Okonomiyaki instructions
- Mix together ingredients marked with ☆ to make a thick broth. Whisk the egg in a bowl, and mix in all of the ingredients aside from the tempura crumbs..
- Shred the cabbage. Slice the green onions..
- Mix Steps 1 and 2 together with cooking chopsticks..
- Heat oil in a pan, and spread out the meat..
- Add lots of batter and sprinkle with tempura crumbs, and shape the edges. Cook until golden brown..
- Slide it onto the lid and flip over. Cover with a lid, and cook until golden brown..
- Transfer to a plate, add the sauce and mayonnaise, top with kezuribushi, and it is done..