Southwestern Shrimp Tacos.
You can cook Southwestern Shrimp Tacos using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwestern Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare of Small Shrimp.
- It’s of (30) 51/60 Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s of Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Onion.
- It’s of Roma Tomato.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Prepare of Southwest Spice Blend.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of Sriracha Sauce.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Cooking Oil.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Southwestern Shrimp Tacos step by step
- Zest and a quarter lime. Halve and peel onion. Finally dice onion until you have 2 tablespoons worth and thinly sliced the remaining onion. Finally dice tomato. Halve, core, and size poblano into 1/4 inch thick strips..
- Rinse shrimp under cold water, then pat dry with paper towels..
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, Southwest base, and a squeeze of lime juice. Set aside to marinate..
- In a second medium bowl, combine diced onion, tomato, half the lime zest, quarter teaspoon sugar, and a squeeze of lime juice to taste. Season with salt and pepper..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with as much hot sauce as you’d like. Stir in 1 teaspoon of water at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt..
- Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Poblano, sliced onion, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add another drizzle of oil and shrimp to pan. Cook until shrimp is opaque and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Stir in remaining lime zest and juice from remaining lime wedges. Season with salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave until warm and pliable, about 30 seconds..
- Divide tortillas between plates and fill with shrimp and veggies. Top with pico de gallo and Crema..
- Serve and Enjoy!.