Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine.
You can cook Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine
- Prepare of Bean Fettuccine.
- Prepare of Roma Tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of Corn.
- It’s of Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes.
- Prepare of Avocados, cubed.
- Prepare of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- It’s of Chili Pepper, minced.
- It’s of Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine instructions
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package..
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes..
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro..
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro..