California Farm Kale Mash Dinner.
You can have California Farm Kale Mash Dinner using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of California Farm Kale Mash Dinner
- Prepare 2 pounds of kale leaves, about eight bottom leaves.
- You need 2 pounds of thin skinned medium sized yellow potatoes.
- You need of medium yellow onion.
- It’s quart of beef, chicken, or vegetable broth.
- It’s of Small pepperoni, salami, kielbasa sausage, hot dogs, bacon pieces, fried tofu.
- It’s of pepper, juice of one lemon or sprinkle of vinegar.
- You need of Cost: at the farmers market, $2 kale, $1 potatoes, $3 sausage, other $2, $2 per meal.
California Farm Kale Mash Dinner step by step
- Bring quart of broth to boil in dutch oven. Wash, chop kale, dice onion, quarter potatoes. Lay kale in broth, potatoes over that, onions next, sausage on top. Close lid. Steam hard 20 minutes. If kale is too much to fit, drop as much as will fit in boiling broth a few minutes, then add rest. Kale will shrink lots!.
- Test potatoes with fork. When done, Slice sausage thin, mash kale, onion, potatoes, mix and stir with sausage till smooth. Now taste and add pepper if desired. Drizzle lemon juice over or sprinkle with vinegar, stir well. Serve, enjoy..