Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls.
You can have Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls
- Prepare 8 slice of 8 cm long Kombu.
- Prepare of Chicken Tsukune.
- Prepare 200 grams of Minced chicken.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of of each Bell peppers (red, yellow and green).
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Raw cane sugar (or normal sugar).
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Raw cane sugar (or normal sugar).
Sweet and Spicy Tsukune Kombu Maki Rolls step by step
- Cut the rehydrated kombu into about 8 cm length, preparing 8 slices in this manner. Finely chop the selection of vegetables for the tsukune..
- Place all of the ingredients for the tsukune into a bowl, and mix until the mixture clumps together..
- Lay out one slice of kombu on top of some plastic wrap, and spread out the chicken mixture on top. Roll up like a sushi roll, and wrap tightly in plastic wrap..
- Line on a microwave-safe container and microwave (at 700W) for 3 minutes. The photo shows the kombu maki rolls after microwaving! The kombu and tsukune are tightly stuck together..
- Place the broth ingredients into a pot, and give it a quick stir. Add in the kombu maki rolls from Step 5, and cook on high..
- After bringing to a boil, turn the heat down to low-medium, cover with a drop lid, and boil for 10 minutes..
- Remove the kombu maki rolls momentarily, turn up to high heat, and boil down the broth until thickened. Return the kombu maki rolls to the pot, roll around the pot until coated all over, and turn off the heat..
- Cut into easy-to-eat portion sizes, and stick with toothpicks. Drizzle a little of the broth on top , and it is done..