Fried Noodles with Chinese Chives.
You can have Fried Noodles with Chinese Chives using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Noodles with Chinese Chives
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork offcuts.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 bunch Chinese chives.
- You need 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of Dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of packs of 150 grams each Yakisoba noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Fried Noodles with Chinese Chives step by step
- Rehydrate the dried shimp and shiitake mushrooms. (I put them in water and microwaved them.).
- Wash the bean sprouts, and cut the chives into 4 cm long pieces..
- Cut up the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms, and chop the dried shrimp as well. Mix together 50 ml each of the soaking liquid from both ingredients to make 100 ml (approximately. Even if there's not enough, that's still OK.).
- If the noodles are cold and clumped up, warm them for a bit in the microwave. This makes them easier to stir fry..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir fry the pork..
- When the meat changes color, add the shiitake mushrooms and shrimp and keep stir frying..
- Add the ★ ingredients and keep stir frying. Adjust the amount of doubanjiang to taste..
- Add the noodles..
- Add the combined soaking ingredients from step 3 and the soup stock granules. Stir fry while untangling the noodles. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the bean sprouts and chives at the end and stir fry quickly. Don't stir fry the chives for too long..