Chicken Livers Stir Fried In Spicy Miso.
You can cook Chicken Livers Stir Fried In Spicy Miso using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Livers Stir Fried In Spicy Miso
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken livers.
- You need of Pre-flavoring:.
- You need 2 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 1/3 bag of Bean sprouts (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ● Doubanjiang.
Chicken Livers Stir Fried In Spicy Miso step by step
- Take the fat and sinew (the white parts) off the livers, and take off any bloody parts too. They're the dark red round bits..
- Slice the livers thinly, sprinkle with the pre-flavoring ingredients, and leave for about 15 minutes. Don't leave it for too long or it will become too salty..
- Cut the chives into 4 to 5 cm long pieces. Combine the ● ingredients..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, pat the livers dry and pan fry them. Turn them over when cooked on the bottom, and heat through..
- Add the bean sprouts and stir fry quickly. Add the ● ingredients and continue stir frying. Lastly add the chives, stir fry until wilted, and it's done..
- If you're not using bean sprouts or if using 250 g of liver, reduce the flavoring ingredients and taste to adjust..