American Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake.
You can have American Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- It’s 200 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ＊Unsalted butter (at room temperature).
- You need 6 tbsp of ＊Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 each of Whole egg + egg yolk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
American Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Sift together the cake flour, baking soda, and salt. Put the ＊ ingredients into a bowl and cream for at least 5 minutes until fluffy..
- Next, add the vanilla essence, whole egg + egg yolk, and blend well. It's ready when it becomes smooth..
- Next, mix in 1/3 of the sifted dry ingredients, then mix in 1/3 of the heavy cream. Repeat twice more, then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Spread out the cookie dough with a spatula on a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper. You want it to be 22 cm in diameter and about 1.5 cm thick..
- Put into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until the edges take on a nice golden brown color. Let cool on a rack (move the cookie cake with the paper still attached)..