Quick Chinese fry.
You can have Quick Chinese fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chinese fry
- You need 1 1/2 cup of murmura.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of small capsicum sliced.
- You need Handful of sliced cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare As required of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
Quick Chinese fry step by step
- Wash murmura under running water and keep aside for 5-10 mins. Chopped veggies and keep aside..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a skillet and add garlic while flame is low. Then add veggies and sauces.Mix well and add 1-2 tbsp of water and simmer for a while..
- Now add black pepper powder and sugar. Mix and simmer for a while..
- Now add washed murmura and mix well. Cook for more 2 mins on medium to high heat..
- Transfer into bowl and garnish with sliced cabbage..
- NOTE – For your kids you can add ready available Chinese dry masala for rice or noodles..