American style pancake. This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch. Try adding a large handful of fresh blueberries to the batter before cooking. Whether you're celebrating Pancake Day or making brunch, our American-style pancakes are the perfect treat.
This is the only American style pancake recipe that tasted absolutely amazing! Across the pond, pancakes typically are thicker and fluffier than the typical thinner English recipes. Many people find the mixture a lighter alternative to other recipes. You can cook American style pancake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American style pancake
- Prepare 4 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 of Butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Hand whisk.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Non stick pan.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla flavor/essence (optional).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Shredded coconut (optional).
- It’s 3 of large Strawberry (optional).
Kate Moore shows us how to make American-style pancakes perfect for breakfast, Pancake Day or just as a treat. With just a few simple ingredients. Make an epic pancake stack with this American style pancake recipe. Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat, pour some of the batter into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes, or until it starts to.
American style pancake step by step
- Break your eggs,for me I use 4 eggs so that the pancake will be fluffy,add sugar and then beat the egg and sugar well before adding flour,baking powder,vanilla flavor or essence..
- Beat the batter well and set aside.get a pan and melt your butter,Once you have melt the butter allow it to cool off a little bit before adding it to the mixture.Mix thoroughly to avoid lumps in the batter before heating your nonstick pan on fire,Make sure the heat is low to avoid getting the pancakes burnt..
- Use your spoon to pour the mixture onto the nonstick pan and then allow the first side to get done before turn it with a wooden spatula to the other side.(Avoid using metallic spatula so that the pan won’t get scratched).Once both sides are done you take it out and repeat the same procedure for the remaining batter.slice your strawberry and decorate..
- Here is the picture of the vanilla powder I used,flour and baking powder.
- Here is another picture of glazed pancake I made using the same recipe..
I find these American-style pancakes almost unbearably exotic. See recipes for Fluffy pancakes, American fluffy pancake too. Video Recipe for my American Style Pancakes. But what if the need for a great American Style Pancake comes during the week, given we don't call it Shrove Sunday? What's the trick behind obtaining this style of pancake?