Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch.
You can have Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch
- It’s 50 grams of Pork.
- It’s 1 large of leaf Chinese or napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of Japanese leek (optional).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk or milk.
- It’s 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Frozen udon noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ◆ Miso.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ◆ Chicken stock powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◆ Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of ◆ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of ◆ Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (as your like).
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 of as much as you want ★ Sesame seed, black pepper, ginger powder.
Spicy Soy Milk Miso Udon Noodles with Pork & Chinese Cabbage For Lunch step by step
- Mince the garlic and slice the Chinese cabbage and pork into bite-sized pieces. Optional: Slice a Japanese leek diagonally. Cut a hot chili pepper in half and remove the seeds..
- Heat oil in the frying pan and cook the minced garlic until fragrant. Next, stir fry the pork then add Japanese leek and the hard core of the Chinese cabbage and stir fry. Add the soft leaves at the end. (You could also add everything at the same time if you prefer)..
- Add water and bring to a boil. Remove the surface scum from the soup. Season with the ◆ ingredients and add the soy milk. When the soup boils again, add the frozen udon noodles..
- When the noodles loosen and the soup heats up, it is ready to serve. Add the ★ ingredients to taste..
- Using similar ingredients, you can make this Chinese cabbage and pork in less than 10 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171046-chinese-cabbage-and-pork-stir-fry-with-miso-and-mayonnaise.