California Farm Eggs Royale with cured salmon.
You can cook California Farm Eggs Royale with cured salmon using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Farm Eggs Royale with cured salmon
- You need 2 of fresh farm eggs, poached.
- It’s 1 of english muffin.
- Prepare 2 slices of cured Atlantic Salmon.
- You need Tsp of capers.
- Prepare of Hollandaise Sauce: 3 Tbs hot butter, one whipped egg, 2Tbs whipped cream, Tbs lemon juice, 1/2 tsp dry mustard, pepper.
- You need of Cost.
- You need of Salmon 35 cents, muffin 19 cents, eggs 80 cents, hollandaise 85 cents, capers 10 cents, $2.24 per breakfast.
California Farm Eggs Royale with cured salmon step by step
- Split and toast Muffin, put on plate, cover with sliced salmon. Two eggs in microwave egg poacher, 45 seconds, rest 30 seconds, put on top..
- Make Hollandaise sauce: melt 3 Tbs butter in glass measuring cup, add egg, add 1/2 tsp dry mustard, pepper, whip smooth, 11 seconds in microwave, mix tsp lime juice, drizzle Hollandaise Sauce on top. Top with capers. Enjoy!.