Native American Salt Potatoes.
You can have Native American Salt Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Native American Salt Potatoes
- You need 1/2 cup of salt natural large grain.
- You need 1 pound of red potatoes skin on.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 quarts of water.
- You need To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Native American Salt Potatoes instructions
- Add salt to the pot I used Pink Himalayan Salt..
- Boil the water with the salt.
- Wash the potatoes. Rough chop the potatoes and add to the pot..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain and add back to the pot and pour the butter over the potatoes..
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper. I hope you enjoy!!!.