Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers.
You can have Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers
- It’s of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- You need 1 Pound of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 of LG Egg [beaten].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- It’s as needed of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- It’s as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- You need as needed of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- You need as needed of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- You need as needed of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of ● For The Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- Prepare as needed of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water [for frying pan].
Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers instructions
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.