Chinese Water Chestnut Mushroom Pork Patties 煎肉餅.
You can cook Chinese Water Chestnut Mushroom Pork Patties 煎肉餅 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Water Chestnut Mushroom Pork Patties 煎肉餅
- Prepare 250 g of minced pork.
- You need 4 of water chestnuts.
- It’s 3 of chinese mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of little white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of light soya sauce.
- It’s of chives.
- Prepare of dried shrimp.
Chinese Water Chestnut Mushroom Pork Patties 煎肉餅 step by step
- Ingredients u need..
- I uses Thai fish sauce coz they taste great n sometimes i cook thai food so quite useful.
- Marinate pork, corn starch, oil, sugar, salt, fish sauce, pepper, soya sauce. (refer amounts from ingredients) *mix with hand in keeping the texture of the meat* cut up mushrooms, shrimp n water chestnut (dont have to chop it too fine, refer to pic~mushroom soak b4 cutting).
- Throw all chopped ingredients in and mix. Make it into balls with a light coating of corn starch..
- Med~high heat with oil in pan. When oil heated, place patties for 2 mins when golden brown, flip and use spatula and press down the patties to make them flat. Change to Medium Heat and flip patties once in awhile to avoid burnt for another 6 mins..