California Farm Imitation Shark Fin Soup.
You can have California Farm Imitation Shark Fin Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Farm Imitation Shark Fin Soup
- Prepare 1 piece of dried black fungus, cloud ear or wood ear (amazon).
- It’s 2 pieces of dried bamboo fungus, dictyophora indusiata (amazon).
- Prepare of Small portobello baby mushroom.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of chicken breast.
- You need 3 Tbs of lean pork.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of chestnut flour (amazon).
- You need 3 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of nest dried translucent glass noodles: mung bean noodles.
- You need 1 of fresh farm egg white, whipped.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of white pepper, tsp soy sauce, tsp sesame oil, tsp rice vinegar.
- It’s of Chopped chives garnish.
- Prepare of Cost.
- Prepare of Mushroom 10 cents, black fungus 20 cents, bamboo fungus 20 cents, chicken stock 30 cents, chicken breast 30 cents, pork meat 30 cents, mung beans 20 cents, spices 20 cents, 6 cups, 30 cents per cup.
California Farm Imitation Shark Fin Soup instructions
- Soak dried fungi, dried noodles, mushroom in 4 cups of hot water till cool. Drain, sliver fungi, sliver chicken and pork. Set noodles aside as last ingredient..
- Put enough cold water in wok to make 3 cups, add 3 tsp chicken bouillion powder or cubes, bring to boil. Add fungi, mushroom, chicken, pork, add soy, sesame oil, vinegar, pepper, stir. Bring back to boil. Whip fresh egg white, drizzle in broth. Mix 2 Tbs of chestnut flour with 4 Tbs cold water in cup, drizzle into hot broth while stirring till thick. Lastly, drop in glass noodles. Stir, taste, garnish with chopped chives, serve hot. Enjoy..