Chinese Braised Pork Trotters.
You can have Chinese Braised Pork Trotters using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Braised Pork Trotters
- You need of Pressure cooker.
- You need 2 of pigs feet split.
- Prepare of Thumb sized piece fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Water to cover pigs feet.
- Prepare of Wok.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of pressure cooker broth.
- Prepare 1 of finger size fresh ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of anise powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of powdered cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- You need 3 of Tbl. White wine.
- It’s 1 of Tbl. Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Hot sauce.
Chinese Braised Pork Trotters instructions
- Clean your Trotters..
- Place trotters in a pressure cooker, put water in, to almost cover them..
- Add the rest of the pressure cooker ingredients..
- Bring pressure cooker up to pressure (15 psi on mine), turn down heat to just maintain pressure. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally, not rapid. About 10-15 minutes..
- Heat a wok/stir fry/large pot on medium. Add trotters and broth from pressure cooker..
- Clean ginger and garlic, slice them..
- Add the rest of the Wok ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer. Cover..
- Simmer for 30 minutes, but turn them over every 10 minutes..
- They are done..
- You can garnish them with chopped green onions, sesame seeds, flat leaf parsley. But I like them plain..