Spicy Soy Milk Dan Dan Hotpot.
You can have Spicy Soy Milk Dan Dan Hotpot using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Soy Milk Dan Dan Hotpot
- Prepare 150 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 of thumb Minced ginger.
- You need 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Combined seasonings:.
- You need 2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tsp of Tianmianjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of White sesame seed paste.
- Prepare 300 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare of Vegetables:.
- It’s 150 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 bunch of Bok choy.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 1/3 bag of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 80 grams of Daikon radish.
Spicy Soy Milk Dan Dan Hotpot instructions
- Chop the vegetables and tofu into bite-sized pieces. Thinly sliced daikon radish with a peeler is delicious in this dish. These are just suggestions, so use your preferred vegetables..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and fry the ginger and garlic. When fragrant, stir-fry the ground meat until it becomes crumbly. Add the combined seasonings..
- Add the soup ingredients into an earthenware pot, and bring to a boil. Then add the vegetables. When cooked through, add Step 2, and it's done..
- When you mix the meat-miso and soup, the red colour from the doubanjiang spreads just like dan dan noodles..