Spicy Chicken Pockets.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Pockets using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Pockets
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken (cooked and shredded).
- You need 1/3 cup of Cholula hot sauce.
- You need 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix (unprepared).
- Prepare 8 oz of fat free cream cheese (room temperature).
- You need 6 oz of broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded fat free cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 of egg roll skins (aka egg roll wrappers).
- Prepare 1 of egg white, slightly beaten.
Spicy Chicken Pockets step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 F, prepare baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix shredded chicken with hot sauce.
- Mix ranch packet with cream cheese.
- Add both mixtures to large bowl with broccoli slaw and cheese, mix well.
- Scoop 1/6 of mixture onto the center of each egg roll skin, about 1/2 cup.
- For each pocket: Fold two opposite corners to center seal together at the tips with a dab of water. Fold another corner in and seal with a dab of water. Fold last corner in and seal with a dab to close the pocket..
- Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush tops with egg whites, bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for 10 more..