California Farm Eggs Benedict, microwave.
You can cook California Farm Eggs Benedict, microwave using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of California Farm Eggs Benedict, microwave
- Prepare of fresh farm eggs for poaching.
- You need of For the Hollandaise:.
- It’s of fresh farm egg, Tbs lemon juice, 2Tbs cream, 3Tbs melted butter.
- You need of For the english muffins:.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour, tsp salt, 2 tsp baking soda, tsp dry yeast, Tbs sugar, cup lukewarm milk, 2 Tbs molten butter, cornmeal for dusting.
- Prepare of For the Canadian bacon:.
- Prepare of fresh pork loin, 2 quarts brine.
- You need of Cost.
- It’s of Home made canadian bacon 40 cents, farm eggs 80 cents, muffin 19 cents, hollandaise 80 cents, $2.19 per breakfast.
California Farm Eggs Benedict, microwave instructions
- Prepare muffins: thaw in microwave, butter the muffin halves, put in toaster till golden, two or three minutes, put one or two slices of canadian bacon on top of muffin, keep on heated plates..
- Hollandaise sauce: melt 3 Tbs butter in glass measuring cup, whip in fresh egg, add 2 Tbs cream, whip till smooth, add Tbs lemon juice, microwave ten seconds, stir, whip, repeat in ten second intervals till sauce is your desired thickness. Set aside, keep warm..
- Poach eggs: put fresh egg in each Nordic Ware egg poacher cup, half teaspoon of water on top, pierce yolk with fork, microwave 45 seconds, rest 30 seconds. Put on toasted english muffin on top of canadian bacon..
- For the english muffins: mix yeast, milk and sugar, when foaming, add flour, salt, baking soda and molten butter, mix till firm, spongy doughball. Cover, rest 60 minutes till doubled in size. Roll into 8 balls, put on 1/2 tsp corn meal under each ball on baking sheet in oven, flatten, let rise to double. Turn oven to 400F degrees, then bake 3 minutes, flip, bake three or more minutes till golden. Split and serve, or freeze..
- Canadian bacon: cut 6 pound pork loin in half. Boil 2 quarts water with 10 peppercorns, 3 bay leaves, tsp star anise, tsp coriander, 6 Tbs salt, 3 Tbs brown sugar, 6 tsp nitrate salt. Put pork in crock jar, rock on top, pour cooled brine solution on top. Put in fridge for 2 weeks, turn pork inside jar once a week. Rinse, drop in boiling water, few minutes, dry overnight. Cold smoke 4 hours. Muffin, bacon, egg, sauce, pinch of pepper and pinch of paprika, enjoy!.
- Pour as much hollandaise sauce over the eggs as you like, pinch of paprika powder on top. Hint: leftover Hollandaise sauce, heated 20 seconds more in microwave, makes the best scrambled eggs to serve with the eggs benedict. Enjoy.