Smoky Southwest Corn.
You can have Smoky Southwest Corn using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoky Southwest Corn
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of red onion diced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, seeded and diced.
- It’s of corn kernels or 5 medium ears off corn sliced from the cob.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- You need of salt to taste.
- You need of pepper to taste.
- Prepare of minced fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce.
Smoky Southwest Corn instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot but not smoking..
- Add onion and cook until softened and browned around the edges, about 3 minutes..
- Add red pepper and cook until softened, about 1 minute..
- Add corn and cook until deep yellow and softened, about 2 minutes..
- Off heat, stir in chipotle, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper..
- *This goes really nicely with fajitas.*.