Farmhouse Recipe for Sichuan-style Glass Noodles.
You can have Farmhouse Recipe for Sichuan-style Glass Noodles using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Farmhouse Recipe for Sichuan-style Glass Noodles
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground Pork.
- You need 100 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 500 ml of Chinese soup stock.
- You need 30 grams of Green onion.
- Prepare of [A].
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 piece of about the size of your thumbtip Ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s of [B].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Farmhouse Recipe for Sichuan-style Glass Noodles step by step
- Bring the Chinese soup stock to a boil. Take 1 tablespoon of the stock and mix with [B]..
- Cut the glass noodles in half and add to the simmering stock. Let them rehydrate for 3-4 minutes. When a little broth remains, turn off the heat..
- In a pan, fry the [A] ingredients over medium heat. Cook until the garlic is aromatic..
- Add the pork and brown well, crumbling the meat. Add the [B] mixture from step 1 and mix well..
- Turn the heat to high and add the noodles from 2, stock and all..
- Continue to cook over high heat until the liquid reduces to almost none. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the dish with finely chopped green onions. The onions will cook in residual heat..