Chipotle Deviled Eggs.
You can have Chipotle Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Veeba Chipotle Southwest Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s as required of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Chipotle Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil the eggs for 12 minutes and chill in ice bath & remove the shell. Now cut it into half & remove the yolk, place the yolks in another bowl & add the Veeba Chipotle Southwest Dressing, salt, black pepper, & mix it to make a smooth paste, transfer it to a piping bag with a star nozzle. Now take 3 bowls, in one add flour, in the other whisked eggs & the third one with semolina. Dip egg whites in flour then egg wash & then coat with semolina..
- Deep fry in oil till it becomes crispy.Once fried, pipe the egg chipotle mixture into the yolk cavity. Serve it hot & garnish with tomato sauce & coriander..