Chinese fried rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. Learn how to make easy & healthy Chinese Fried Rice dishes With Haiyan – The Chinese Cook.
This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM & B's Indonesian Mehoon". Authentic Chinese fried rice with Chinese sausage, eggs and steamed rice. You can cook Chinese fried rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese fried rice
- It’s 2 TBS of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 3 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sriracha.
Chinese fried rice is an iconic Chinese recipe that you can find in many Chinese restaurants all over the world. Fried rice is a delicious and traditional side dish in Chinese cuisine. If you're used to ordering it at your favorite restaurant, it may be time to give the homemade version a try. Chinese fried rice is the quintessential comfort food.
Chinese fried rice step by step
- Use half of butter to make scrambled eggs.
- Use half of butter to saute onions, carrots, peas, garlic, and ginger.
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, and Sriracha cook for 2 minutes..
- Add scrambled eggs stir until combined.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Think of it—a bowl of steaming white rice cooked to just the right consistency, filled with bits of meat and vegetable. Have you ever replicate the restaurant style Chinese fried rice, but still fall short of the result you I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch. See recipes for Three colour Chinese fried rice too. Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery.