California Farm Speculaas Cookies.
You can cook California Farm Speculaas Cookies using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Farm Speculaas Cookies
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of dark brown sugar.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Speculaas Spices.
- It’s of fresh farm eggs.
- You need of full milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Sweet rice flour for dusting.
- You need of Make your own speculaas spices:.
- Prepare of parts cinnamon, 2 parts nutmeg, 1 part each ginger, star anise,mace, cardamon, cloves, pepper, coriander, grind to a fine powder.
- Prepare of Tools:.
- You need of mexican floortile, 14” x 16”.
- Prepare of rolling pin.
- You need of embossed beechwood rolling pin, well oiled in olive oil, or cookie form.
- You need of mortar and pestel.
- It’s of Bread mixer.
- It’s of Cost.
- Prepare of Flour 60 cents, butter $1.20, sugar 60 cents, milk 30 cents, spices 30 cents, eggs 80 cents, $3.80 for 64 small cookies, 18 large, 6 cents to 24 cents each.
California Farm Speculaas Cookies instructions
- Mix dry ingredients, add milk, egg, butter in tablespoon size cubes, mix till a smooth dough, shrink wrap, rest overnight in cool place. Dust cold Tile with tsp of rice flour, roll out 1/4 of cold dough the thickness of your smart phone..
- Roll embossed rolling pin over dusted dough. Cut into large cookies, portrait size, 3” x 4”. Or, press dough into dusted cookie form. Cookies will be large, 6”x4”. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Bake 20 minutes till molasses brown. Enjoy!.