Sweet and spicy chicken wings.
You can have Sweet and spicy chicken wings using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy chicken wings
- You need 3 lb of Cooked spicy chicken wings.
- You need 1 cup of Coca Cola.
- It’s 1 cup of Chinese stir fry sauce.
Sweet and spicy chicken wings instructions
- preheat oven 325°F.
- Combine Coke and sauce..
- Arrange cooked spicy wings in a casserole dish, grouped tightly together..
- Pour all of the sauce over the wings..
- Bake for twenty minutes..
- When done, put wings in a large bowl and pour the sauce from the dish over the wings again. Serve and enjoy!.
- Optional. You can customize this recipe however you like. You can use different flavor stir fry sauces or use non spicy wings..
- Also, if you start with raw chicken, cook for at least one hour or until temperature reaches 165°F..