Sweet and Spicy Chicken.
You can have Sweet and Spicy Chicken using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chicken
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 500 grams of Bone-less chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Salt as necessary.
- You need of Frying.
- It’s 200 grams of Potatoe starch.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for frying.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 1 small of Red chilli in julienne deveined.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Water or Broth.
- You need 1 tsp of Potatoe Starch diluted in 1 tsp water.
- You need 1 of Salt as necessary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Decoration.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds toasted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese onion.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces and marinade them for 1 hour..
- For the sauce put the spoon of oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and fry the garlic, ginger and red chilli..
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and water. Let it boil for a couple of minutes. Try the salt and add if necessary..
- When you try the sauce and has a sweet and spice taste, add the potatoe starch diluted. Constantly move the sauce with a spoon. Make sure the sauce has a thicker texture, but not to thick as you are going to mix it at the end with the chicken.
- When an hour has passed, take out the chicken and add the potatoe starch and mix it all together.
- In a medium-high heat pan put the oil for frying the chicken. Fry it until it is golden brown..
- Mix the fry chicken with the sauce. Decorate with the sesame seeds and the Chinese onion..
- Serve immediately with white rice..